Tuesday 21 February 2012

Kate Garey - Beautifully Charming Jewellery

Kate Garey

..............................

Yesterday I stumbled across this gorgeous little site
fully of sweet treats from bags, clothing, accessories, cushions
and even little soft toys. Her jewellery range, however, really
caught my eye... 

Her pieces are so fun and imaginative, I'd imagine feeling
happy all day with one of these charms around my neck!
I love their childrens-story-book look and feel...

Her hand-made "wristlets" are also something to admire... 
I particularly love the Swan and the Swallow ones! 
(see below)

I've also added a few pics of my fav necklaces from 
Kate Garey ... but go along to her site and
have a look at everything else on offer!

..............................













2 comments:

  1. These pieces are so cute. I adore how fun they are. :)

    http://lipglosskisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that's the appeal for me, their quirky kid-like charm :)
      so cute

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...