Tuesday 7 February 2012

Lou Lou Loves You - Sexy Girly Lingerie

Lou Lou Loves You

.................................................

Damn, I really don't know what's gotten into me lately,
I totally blame Valentines day... But lately I've been totally obsessed with intricate,
fashion - forward beautiful and sexy lingerie...!

My new lingerie - lover is Lou Lou Loves You
(found here)

 Born in 2007, Lou Lou is the designer for her
own named-after fashion brand...

Not only does she do lingerie, but she also does head bands, bows 
and other accessories to create the perfect little bedroom outfit <3

(ALL with "Disney Princess" in mind by the way...
What could be better anyway?)

go go go... take a look and spread the Lou Lou Love!!!

.............................................................













.............................................................

4 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD!! i love that sheer black one piece.... i need it with all my heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the lovely post
    Loulou xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your pieces are incredible! Will definitely keep my eye on all your stuff :)

      Delete
    2. Hi again! just to let you know I am closing the store (apart from flower headbands) at the end of this week, so all lingerie and accessory items are on sale and will not be available after!
      Onto new projects and thank you for your support :)
      xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...