Thursday 10 May 2012

Brandy Melville - Spring Lookbook '12

Brandy Melville...

... As you who follow my blog may know, Brandy Melville
is by far one of my fav fashion brands. I just adore everything about their
items and brand image...

And their Spring 2012 lookbook is soo inspiring, thought I'd share the stills with ya'll!

As everyone mostly knows, one of the biggest celeb-friendly events this year has been Coachella, which has literally allowed for also one of the biggest trending themes : Festival Chic. I would say that the festival look is more a love-child of Tribal and Boho... But we're all seeming to love the torn denim, ditsy florals, graphic tees, grown-on sleeves and all the gorgeous colours that are coming with this laid-back trend...

And so, allow me to introduce the festival-inspired Spring range for Brandy Melville...

Enjoy!

xo

........................................................












................................................

4 comments:

  1. I'm Loving this brand. The boho-chic is gorg especially the shorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the shorts are almost sleep-wear-ish, but too adorable.. Mmm I should try making those ^.^

      Delete
  2. I know this is old, but in the second and third to last photos, the shorts that the blonde girl are wearing, do you think they're still avail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should do!! Take a look here:

      http://brandymelvilleusa.com/clothing/bottoms.html?limit=all

      :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...