Friday 15 June 2012

My Summer Fav - Baggy Boyfriend Vest

Baggy Boyfriend Vests...

..........................................................

The whole Bandeau under a baggy vest thing is DEF gonna my my "thang" for summer.
I know it's nothing new, but I LOVE the relaxed half trashy sexy look about it ;)

So in preparation for my label, I've been messing around at home with a few ideas...
WILDFOX is one of the best online stores to get your gorgeous graphic Boyfriend Vest

(And by the way, actually buying a guy's racer vest also works... ;)


Just thought I'd share my little garment, as well as
my inspiration from none other than WILDFOX COUTURE

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!
Let me know your thoughts on this style... Is it something you'd wear?

xo

............................................................

Photos taken by Alain Martheze!

Miss Ivy

Miss Ivy
Miss Ivy
WILDFOX COUTURE.com

WILDFOX COUTURE.com

WILDFOX COUTURE.com
 ........................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...