Thursday 26 July 2012

Blogger of the Moment - Saturday Girl SA

Saturday Girl SA...

...................................................

... I absolutely love the city I live in, and even more than that the people.
Cape Town really has some of the most diverse cultures and personalities in the world, and the same applies for its bloggers.

And now:
Meet Natalie, the girl behind the "Saturday Girl SA" blog!

Natalie

Just look at this gorgeous face!


I love her blog, firstly because of how personal it is. Natalie allows her readers
to have a first hand glance into her world and passions. Her blog is foremost
driven by her love for fashion, and is encrusted with photos and details about her daily life :)



Natalie, girl after my own heart, also has a huge passion for Dance. She is currently studying at VEGA and in what spare time she has she is a freelance stylist. I managed to get hold of her for more info... This is what she said:

How would you define your personal style?

--> Hmmm thats super tricky lol I tend to see it as a beach/surfer/hippy girl kind of style all year round, I love brands like Von Zipper, RVCA and Insight, the whole beach girl hippy feel is totally my vibe, I usually wear tight skinny jeans ( I am obsessed with Jeans) ans Converse sneakers. I love to mix and match with casual styles I am all about tight on the bottom, flowy on top and I love accessories, rings and earrings that reflect my mood or feel.

What are your TOP 3 Summer 2012 Trends?

--> Loads of necklaces all worn at once from chunky to to fine necklaces.
 Brightly coloured shorts, especially high-waisted
Cute 1920's style summer dresses with quirky sunglasses

Do you have any fav local shopping places?

--> I am a big fan of Mr Price Clothing and Second Hand shopping as well as local Fashion Markets. Amazing talent in SA!
Just a few things Natalie likes... and a small introduction to her blog!
................
Like myself, Natalie is also an avid Polyvore - ist!
Her sets pretty accurately reflect her own style in a way,
and it's clear this girl has a knack for fashion






 Be sure to visit and follow

Gotta LOVE the talent in South Africa!
ENJOY
XO
...............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...