Thursday 12 July 2012

Style Crush - Miley's New Look

Miley Cyrus...

.................................................................

So lately it seems that a good few sessions
of pilates as well as a gluten-free diet
has left Miley weilding an
all-powerful toned sporty feminine sexy ass figure!!

go girl

And with this new little bod and gorgeously
tight arms and tum, she's free to wear some of my
fav Summer 12 pieces!!

Firstly, this little
grungy skull black and white playsuit is just SO cute, paired with
her 90's grunge round sunnies and black lace-ups, I'd say
this outfit is a WIN!




SECOND on the lift is my FAV ensemble:
High waisted denims and a sexy little bustier!
VERY 90's revival, especially with the check shirt to finish it off...
and I love the biker-esque booties, and again
her sunnies :)

WOW Miley... you've come a LONG way in terms of 
awesome on trend casual fashion.... I applaud!! 

And I'll even look past your near camel-toe ;)

 





.....................................................................

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...